Excellent care delivered by compassionate people.
Because we know it takes a special person to work in the O&P industry, we are committed to providing our employees with an enriching environment, along with the resources, tools and support needed to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible.
WHAT WE OFFER
Restore POC leads the industry in implementing technological breakthroughs, giving you extensive opportunities to advance your professional career. We offer a full benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and a 401k plan.
Restore POC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, religious creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or childbirth.
Accounts Receivable Specialist - Winston Salem, NC
Full Time. Non-Exempt
Reports to: Manager, Reimbursement
Supports: Central Billing and Field Offices
Maintain a high level of knowledge of all issues related to the rules and regulations relative to billing of services, including ongoing collections of any outstanding accounts. Ensure that all insurance verification, prior authorizations, billing, and efficient cash collection through excellent reimbursement practices are conducted in a manner consistent and in support of all company policies and procedures. Conducts all activities in a professional manner while working closely with the branch offices and the Corporate office.
Role and Responsibilities
· Possesses and consistently demonstrates a thorough knowledge of all policies and procedures of Level Four Orthotics and Prosthetics, Inc.
· Possesses and consistently demonstrates a thorough knowledge of all rules, regulations and practices of all pay sources, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, third party pay sources, and any related contracts.
· Possesses and consistently demonstrates a thorough knowledge of all billing systems, electronic and other, as applicable.
· Demonstrates and practices understanding of reimbursement rates and communicates such appropriate information to patients.
· Recognizes the necessity of working closely with all branch offices to ensure consistency in submission of applicable data required to maintain accuracy and timeliness in billing.
· Ensures daily follow up on all open accounts, maintaining accurate collection records, and efficient cash collection for each patient account.
· Coordinate communications with payers to ensure accurate billing practices, achieve cash collection targets and reduction of A/R is maintained at company expectations.
· Manages the status of accounts, balances and identifies inconsistencies in payment.
· Performs follow-up on insurance claim status, resolve denials, submit corrected claims and files appeals.
· Provide counseling to patients advising them of their financial responsibilities and obtain credit agreements for outstanding balances.
· Requests appropriate adjustments and refunds when required.
· Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
· Strong customer service, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
· Strong knowledge of insurance claims processes and following up on aging account receivables.
· Understanding of medical reimbursement terminology and complete understanding of general office duties.
· Proficient computer skills including Windows based office technologies, email, automated billing systems and payer portals.
· Ability to use all necessary office equipment, scanner, facsimile machines, calculators, postage machines, copiers, etc.
· Knowledge of state, federal, regional collection and reimbursement laws where applicable.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage tasks.
· Proficiency with basic math and accounting skills.
· Ability to key 50 words per minute with accuracy.
· Ability to work effectively as a team member.
· Ability to walk, bend, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
· Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
· Ability to speak and hear sufficient to understand and give directions.
· Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration with state labor laws.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· Associate degree preferred in Business Administration, Accounting or Health Care Administration preferred.
· Minimum two to three years medical office administrative experience with a concentration in accounts receivable required.
Please email your resume to Kim Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Administrator, Medical Clinic - Daytona Beach, FL
Reports to: Senior Office Administrator or Area Vice President
Supports: Office Clinician, Area Vice President, Management Team
Role and Responsibilities
· Answer telephones and direct incoming telephone calls
· Handle patient scheduling of appointments
· Perform word processing and typing functions
· Establish, organize and maintain files/records
· Perform other duties/special projects as assigned
· Keep records for incoming products as part of Shipping/Receiving Log for Accounting
· Coordinate all front office activities such as patient intake, insurance verifications and authorizations, coordination of follow ups and providing accurate information to Corporate Billing Office.
· Good communication and telephone skills
· Ability to use all necessary office equipment, faxes, copiers, etc.
· Ability to interact well with all staff members, customers, field associates, referral sources and businesses
· Ability to type 60 words per minute preferred
· Strong customer service skills.
· Ability to walk, bend, and reach constantly during a work day/shift
· Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction
· Ability to speak and hear sufficient to understand and give directions
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High School Diploma or GED required
· 2-3 years previous medical clinic experience (Required)
Please email your resume to Lori McDaniel: email@example.com
Our team of experienced technicians is expanding and we are searching for qualified individuals with experience or those that can be trained to join our team. We will train qualified technicians in our discipline if other skill sets meet the requirements. Skills in the cutting and finishing process through to the completion of an orthotic or prosthetic device preferred. Ideal candidates are certified in orthotic and or prosthetic fabrication, will possess knowledge of polypropylene, copolymer and carbon fiber bracing. The position requires the knowledge to build a orthotics or prosthetics. Metal bending and shoe work is a plus but can be taught. This is a skilled finishing position. Our fabrication facility is a well-equipped, full service center. 3-5 years of experience in a machine or technical environment is desired.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3 years (Desired)